Table of Contents
What does the word aptitude mean in a sentence?
1 : natural ability : talent He has an aptitude for music. 2 : capacity to learn a test of aptitude. aptitude. noun.
How do you use the word aptitude?
Aptitude in a Sentence 🔉
- The aptitude test will identify your strongest areas in math.
- To be a chemist, one needs more than just an aptitude for conducting scientific experiments.
- The mother must realize her child’s grade is not based on his aptitude but rather on the fact he rarely turns in assignments.
What is another word for aptitude?
Frequently Asked Questions About aptitude Some common synonyms of aptitude are bent, faculty, genius, gift, knack, and talent. While all these words mean “a special ability for doing something,” aptitude implies a natural liking for some activity and the likelihood of success in it.
How can I learn aptitude?
Top 15 Tips To Pass Your Aptitude Test
- Test Tip 1. Practice realistic online tests.
- Test Tip 2. Know the format of the test beforehand.
- Test Tip 3. Focus on your weakest areas.
- Test Tip 4. Understand the differences between tests.
- Test Tip 5. Find specific practice tests.
- Test Tip 6.
- Test Tip 7.
- Test Tip 8.
Which is the best dictionary definition of aptitude?
Definition of aptitude. 1 a : inclination, tendency an aptitude for hard work. b : a natural ability : talent an aptitude for gymnastics. 2 : capacity for learning an aptitude for languages. 3 : general suitability : aptness. Other Words from aptitude Synonyms Choose the Right Synonym More Example Sentences Learn More about aptitude.
How are the words bent and aptitude related?
Some common synonyms of aptitude are bent, faculty, genius, gift, knack, and talent. While all these words mean “a special ability for doing something,” aptitude implies a natural liking for some activity and the likelihood of success in it. How are the words bent and aptitude related?
What do you mean by black man’s aptitude?
Ventures that showed Black men could thrive, independently, in sectors that scoffed at their skills, scoffed at their aptitude. — Roy S. Johnson | [email protected], al, 24 June 2021 Jones wasted little time showing his aptitude at the G League Elite Camp.
Which is the best example of puncturing aptitude?
— Cindi May, Scientific American, 21 May 2021 The hardness of the shell and the weight of the turtle, along with its shape, and being propelled into the air, would all be factors in being able to strike the windshield with tremendous force and effecting a puncturing aptitude. — Lance Eliot, Forbes, 6 May 2021