Table of Contents
- 1 What is a good 40 yard dash time NFL?
- 2 How fast should my 40 yard dash be?
- 3 What is the slowest 40 yard dash in NFL history?
- 4 What was Michael Vick’s best 40 time?
- 5 How many mph is a 5 second 40-yard dash?
- 6 How fast is a 4.4 40-yard dash?
- 7 How fast is a 4.6 40-yard dash in mph?
- 8 How fast was Tom Brady’s 40?
What is a good 40 yard dash time NFL?
Here are the top 50 40-yard dash times for the 2021 NFL Draft prospects according to Relative Athletic Scores.
- 1) Anthony Schwartz, WR, Auburn: 4.27 seconds.
- 2) Eric Stokes, CB, Georgia: 4.31s.
- T-3) Rondale Moore, WR, Purdue: 4.32s.
- T-3) Kene Nwangwu, RB, Iowa State: 4.32s.
- T-5) Ja’Marr Chase, WR, LSU: 4.34s.
How fast should my 40 yard dash be?
40 Yard Dash
|40 yard Sprint Scores (general guidelines)|
|College Footballers||4.6 – 4.9 secs|
|High School Footballers||4.9 – 5.6 secs|
|Recreational College athletes (male)||~5.0 secs|
|Recreational College athletes (female)||~5.8 secs|
Is a 4.6 40 fast?
Of the 500-plus players, only four players broke a 4.5-second time. What people tend to forget is that a 40-yard dash time of 4.5 or even 4.6 seconds is blistering fast. “If you have a kid that runs a legit 4.5 then he’s plenty fast enough to play Division I football,” the coach from the SEC said.
What is the slowest 40 yard dash in NFL history?
Johnnie Troutman (Penn State), 2012 NFL Combine Johnnie Troutman recorded a 40-yard dash time of 5.76 seconds.
What was Michael Vick’s best 40 time?
Vick was clocked at 4.72 seconds, which is exactly what new Patriots quarterback Mac Jones ran at the combine this year.
What was Bo Jackson’s 40-yard dash?
Bo Jackson/40 yard dash time
How many mph is a 5 second 40-yard dash?
If you have a 40-yard dash time, divide it into 80 to get an approximate miles per hour speed. So, if you have a 5 second 40-yard dash, you are going about 16 mph.
How fast is a 4.4 40-yard dash?
A study published in the Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research found that the hand-timed method produces average 40 times 0.31 seconds faster, and as much as 0.42 seconds faster. Timed electronically, your 4.4 seconds quickly become 4.71.
How fast should a freshman run 40?
For a varsity level if you want a skill position (Fullback, MLB) you should run below a 5.0 or a 5 flat. It all depends on your weight and height and of course how fast you are but an average time for a 40 yard dash is 6.2 s ( or 6.7-7.3s) if you’ve heard 5.5 s than you’re mistaken.
How fast is a 4.6 40-yard dash in mph?
Miles Per Hour over Last 20 Yards of 40
How fast was Tom Brady’s 40?
Tom Brady/40 yard dash time
How fast is a 5 second 40?